Booster Club Meeting7 PM to 8 PM on Wednesday, 9/7/2016United Methodist Church (UMC) – Grace Campus163 W Frederick StreetMillersville, PA 17551
Agenda as follows:
AGENDA FOR BOOSTER CLUB 9/7/2016:
1. Approve Minutes from Last Meeting.
2. Review of the approval of Ruthie Blazer picture-taking schedule.
3. Approve the destruction of Booster Club records that are more than 10 years old.
4. National Soccer Coaches Assoc. of America – Booster Club to pay Coach’s membership
5. Volunteer Background Checks:
Pennsylvania now requires that all current school volunteers obtain the following clearances. There is no charge for any clearances, except for the FBI Criminal Background Check ($27):
· Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check
· Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
· FBI Criminal Background Check (if you have lived in Pennsylvania for less than the past 10 years).
· Exemption form from FBI Background Check (if you have lived in Pennsylvania within the past 10 years)
· Completed Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (PDE 6004)
The school district is asking all parent volunteers to please obtain the necessary clearances and complete the Volunteer Application if they plan to volunteer in any capacity that would lead them to interact with students. This would include serving meals to a team or being in a concession stand.
Directions for completing the clearance process are available online atwww.pennmanor.net under the District tab
Will Booster Club pay $27 for anyone not in PA for last 10 years?
6. Financial Report.
7. T-Shirt Purchase by Coach
8. Soccer Apparel – if there is any update or discussion required.
9. Raffle – if there is any update or discussion required.
10. BBQ Chicken Tickets Procedure for future, and cost impact to Booster Club
11. Cancer Awareness – if there is any update or discussion required.
12. End of Season Soccer Banquets.
13. Video Recorder of Games